|Home||» Products||» Textile Enzymes|
Our experienced team members dedicatedly work to manufacture and supply Textile Enzymes. The enzymes which we offer are widely demanded by our customers for their accurate composition and effectiveness. These are mainly used in textile industries for fading of denim and other fabrics to acidic pH. Our skilled professionals formulate these Textile Enzymes by making use of supreme grade chemicals and ingredients procured from the authorized vendors of the industry.
- Stone wash (Bio Fading)
- Low degree of back staning
- Improves wash look or creation of new looks
- Improves colour brightness and surface texture and drapeability
- Removal of fine surface fuzz and fibrils from cotton and viscose fabrics
- Temperature: 50 degree to 60 degree
- P.H: 4.5 to 6
- Material/Liquor ratio: Fabric 1:8 to 1:15, Garments 1:6 to 1:10
- Dosage: 0.2 to 4 gms weight of garment.
- 45 to 60 minutes.